Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Urgent information! You must read!

I have bad news for you. I got access to your device which you use for browsing on the internet all this time I was watching you.The adult sites you visited are at fault. That is how I got access to your data, through adult sites. I have uploaded a Trojan that updates its signatures every few hours so that anti-virus programs cannot recognize it.

It gives me access to your camera and microphone. In addition I have all copies of data including photos, social networks, correspondence and contacts. Recently I had an idea: to make a video where in one part of the screen you satisfy yourself and in the other a video that was playing at that moment. It turned out very thrilling!

Assure you that I can send this video to all your contacts in just a couple of clicks. And I think you dont want that to happen.

So here's my suggestion. You transfer an amount equivalent to 650$ to my bitcoin wallet and we forget about each other, and I delete all data and videos forever, you have my word on that. Believe me this is a very small sum for my work. You can easily find how to buy bitcoin using search engines like yandex or google My bitcoin wallet (btc-wallet): 33y8csxbkgTa73vcrmAnTE18VNT6A14ub6

You have 50 hours to pay this is more than 2 days so there is enough time. It makes no sense to answer me - the address is generated automatically, no sense to complain too, the letter can not be tracked as well as the bitcoin address. I make no mistakes. If I find that you have somehow shared this message, the video will be sent out and distributed immediately. Good luck and don't be mad at me.This is how we put food on our table. 47893567208564713347863





No comments:

Post a Comment